down arrowMenu

Division of Student Affairs

What options are available to me if I’m not offered a position?

Posted on Monday, February 7th, 2011

If you do not receive an assistantship, the best thing to do is apply for jobs on campus (UNI, Hawkeye Community College, Wartburg College, or any other surrounding colleges) in the Student Affairs field. Many areas hire students for hourly paid work. For example, the Offices of Academic Advising, Student Financial Aid, and Career Services all hire Peer Advisors.